Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 provides for the protection of individuals and other entities with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In order to allow LIPINUTRAGEN S.r.l. to carry out its activity completely, you must provide the personal information necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship established / to be established.
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, therefore, with regard to the processing of your data that will be performed by us, we are pleased to provide the following information:
Purpose of treatment
Your personal data, freely provided by you and acquired by us will be processed lawfully and fairly for the provision of services and the supply of products that our Company offers its customers. In addition, your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of responses to your requests by filling out the appropriate Forms “Contacts” and the like on our website;
- Management of the sending of newsletters and communications regarding our corporate activities, as well as the services and products connected to it via email and/or other forms authorized by you;
- Communication of the programming of events organized by us;
- Management of your requests for location of support structures for the provision of our services and / or supply of our products.
Methods of treatment
The data will be processed mainly by manual, electronic, computer and telematic means with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated above and will be stored both on computer media and on paper or on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of a refusal to respond
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we also point out that any refusal to provide the data, at the time of collecting the information, could result in the objective impossibility for our Company to partially or fully comply with the legal obligations and / or contract related to contractual obligations to be established / existing and that therefore the relationship may not be validly established and / or continued.
Communication of data to third parties
- Your data may be known and processed by the data controller, by any data processors designated, as well as by the internal data processors designated for this purpose, who shall in any case be bound by professional secrecy and the utmost confidentiality.
- Your data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational purposes strictly related to the above purposes and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- From/to Bodies, Professionals, Companies or other Structures entrusted by us with the processing connected with the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations connected with the ordinary performance of our economic activity, including for credit recovery purposes;
- From/to Companies, Bodies or Consortiums, Professionals who provide our Company with consulting and/or processing services or who carry out activities instrumental to those of our Company and in particular by our lawyers and consultants in general;
- From/to Public Authorities and Administrations for purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- From/to Public and private Social Security Bodies to whom the transfer of your data is necessary for the performance of our Company’s activities in relation to the fulfilment by us of our contractual/commercial obligations towards you;
- from/to Banks, financial institutions or other parties to whom the transfer of your data is necessary for the performance of our Company’s activities in relation to our performance of our contractual/commercial obligations towards you;
- From/to Subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by law or by secondary or community legislation, as well as by specific contracts and agreements duly signed;
- From/to Subjects to whom the communication of personal data is necessary or functional to the fulfilment of the contractual obligations in force.
- Your data can be viewed by the inspection bodies in case of inspections or verifications (if requested).
Spreading of data
Your personal data are in no way subject to dissemination.
Your data, if necessary, may be exported, pursuant to current regulations, to countries belonging to the European Union, if the transfer is necessary for the performance of obligations arising from existing relationships.
In addition, if necessary, your data may also be exported to a third country, in accordance with current legislation. In such a case, the third country will in any case be a country for which an adequacy decision of the Commission exists.
Time limit for data retention
Your data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship and in any case until the termination of the procedure within which they were acquired and will be retained for a period of five years (5 years) from the last treatment for purposes related to or instrumental to the activities carried out by the Agency, and in particular for accounting purposes, or for a decade (10 years) for the need to prove and document for tax / tax purposes, excluding any possible use for personal reasons and any possible use in conflict with the customer, and without prejudice to any other provision of applicable law.
Right of access to personal data and other rights [Articles 15 – 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain information on: the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied in the event of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification data of the data controller, manager and any designated representative; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain: updating; rectification, or when interested, integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations requested have been notified, including as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons: to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Information, consent, modification or revocation of consent and their effects
In the event of several legal transactions being concluded, this information notice and, where applicable, the giving of consent shall also be considered valid for the subsequent legal transactions. It is always possible for the interested party, at any time, to modify or revoke with the same modalities with which any consent and/or consent has been given once it has been expressed. The revocation of the consent and/or the consents does not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent(s) before the revocation.
Possibility of reporting and/or complaining to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data
If he believes that there has been a violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data, the person concerned has at any time the opportunity to make a report and / or complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data using the method he or she considers most appropriate:
- a) registered letter with return receipt addressed to Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 00186 Roma;
(b) e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(c) Fax to: 06/69677.3785.
For details of the methods of forwarding the report and/or complaint and the payment of the related secretarial fees, the interested party must consult the website www.garanteprivacy.it
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller and Processor is LIPINUTRAGEN S.r.l., with registered office in Bologna, Via di Corticella n. 181/4, P.I. 02604871208, registration with the Chamber of Commerce n. 02604871208 of 19/12/2005, in the person of its Legal Pro-Tempore Representative.
The names of any other designated data processors may be verified by contacting the Company at the above addresses.