The focus of the Lipinutragen company is the lipidomic analysis of cell membrane, with a high-quality, developed and implemented for prevention, diagnosis and personalized treatment based on nutra-strategies.
What is lipidomics?
A new frontier to develop in the health market, focused on the exploration of the cell membrane and its lipidome composition. Like the other “- omics” (i.e., genomics, proteomics) evaluating the molecules that exist in living organisms by a dynamic approach, lipidomics studies the molecules known as lipids, known to the public as fats. It studies not only the structure but also the functions and the changes that can occur in various physiological and pathological situations, so it considers lipids as elements involved in the complexity of cellular metabolism, also related to nutrition.
The vision of lipidomics is dynamic, allowing to enter into the various steps of metabolism that link nutrition to the formation of cell structures, as well as highly personalized, because on the basis of information gathered from the patient it examines and rationalizes the results on his/her metabolism and life style.
Cell membrane lipidomic analysis
The cell membrane lipidomic analysis provides the composition of fatty acids (lipids) in the human body, choosing the most significant compartment – the cell membrane – to evaluate the metabolic and nutritional transformations in a personalized way. For a significant lipidomic analysis the analytical protocol selects the MATURE red blood cell (erythrocyte), the specific cell that can show the functional situation of all parts of the body, since it travels in the organism for at least three months (average life = 4 months).
To recognize the scientifically valid and reliable lipidomic analysis, the following points must be checked:
- the documentation on scientifically validated procedure;
- the specialization of the Laboratory where the analysis is carried out regarding the protocol of lipidomic analysis that includes the membrane isolation, to get a 100% reliability;
- the selection of mature red blood cell (at least 3 months old);
- The advanced robotics and not the analysis by a manual procedure.
- For a prevention approach to orient a healthy and balanced lifestyle; it is available in Pharmacies and Parapharmacies specialized in lipidomics with fatpharmacy®; [ >>More ]
- In case of pathologies/diagnosed disease; FAT PROFILE® is the advanced and innovative tool of molecular medicine available to the physician, nutritionist in private and medical centers. [ >>More ]